Please read the following terms & conditions* before placing your Click and Collect order.
- There is a charge for the service
- Collection can be made from 1pm the following day, during shop opening hours - Collection is not possible on Bank Holidays.
- We have extended the period we will hold your order from 2 days to 5 working days. If your order is not collected within 5 working days from your first collection day it will be refunded.
- Your order will be packaged into a box (or boxes) for easy collection
- Please follow the instructions of any staff members on collection of your order and observe social distancing rules
Please take note of the date that your order will be available from on the basket screen. Please also see our guide below.
Please collect from our retail unit in Nantgarw, Cardiff where there will be social distancing measures in place; please be respectful of these when you come to collect.
Please provide a telephone number and current email address so we can contact you in case there are any queries we need to raise with you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our stock levels are correct on our site, we cannot guarantee that every item will be available. A refund or substitution may be offered on these occasions.
Guide to collection dates
Order Monday - Collect from 1pm Tuesday
Order Tuesday - Collect from 1pm Wednesday
Order Wednesday - Collect from 1pm Thursday
Order Thursday - Collect from 1pm Friday
Order Friday, Saturday or Sunday - Collect from 1pm Monday
*Our Click and Collect service is subject to change