Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery
Sweet Sticks Paint - Grey 15ml
- A Brand New Edible Paint range from Australia
- They can paint, dry and be rub free on any edible surface
- Can be used on: Sugarpaste, Royal icing, Biscuits, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf,Chocolate, Candy Melts, Ganche and Modelling Chocolate
- Ready to use from the bottle - no need to thin out or mix with otheringredients
- Gluten free, Dairy free and Nut free
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of 100% edible paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface. All of the paint ingredients have been sourced by local, trusted Australian suppliers that work with many food products and companies around the globe.
The edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work and sponge work.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
Shake well before and during use. Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Alcohol 14%, Glaze (Shellac, Ethanol 14%)
BROWN: E171/Titanium Dioxide, E153
TIPS TO USE:
- Shake, Shake, Shake before use
- If paint is transparent then open bottle and stir
- Brushes are important - take time to find the best brush to suit your needs
- Ensure brushes are clean and dry before painting
- Add high grade alocohol (95% or higher) to your palette for a water colour finish and quicker drying