Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery
Saracino Modelling Paste (Pasta Model) 1kg - Light Green
- Ready to use modelling / sculpting paste
- 1kg air tight tub - ideal for storage
- Excellent modelling properties
- Hardens quickly without being dry
- Free from gluten and hydrogenated fats
- May contain milk, nuts, egg and soy.
- Made in Italy
- This 1kg version comes inner bagged in a resealable pot. Please note that on occasion the tabs on these pots get damaged en route from Italy, however the product is completely protected by the inner bag. Therefore please allow for little lid crack...
The Saracino modelling paste (Pasta Model) is highly sought after for its superb modelling properties. The paste hardens quickly without drying, retaining some malleability whilst being durable.
This paste is highly sought after by sugarcrafters; it is ideal for making modelled figures and sugar flowers and can be coloured. It can be rolled out incredibly thinly which is ideal for making life-like petals and leaves.
It can also be used to cover cakes, it is particularly good for covering cake dummies.
Note: This paste begins quite hard and will require kneading before use.
Ingredients: Sugar, potato starch, glucose syrup, cocoa butter, maize starch, thickeners: carboxymethylcellulose (E466); flavor, preservative: potassium sorbate (E202); colors: titanium dioxide (E171), tartrazine (E102), patent blue V (E131).
E102: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Made without hydrogenated fats.
Gluten free. GMO free.
Allergen advice: Contains milk (lactose). May contain traces of peanuts, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachio), egg & soy.