Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery
Edible Diamonds - Pearl - 6mm
- Isomalt Diamonds - 40 per vial (approx)
- 6mm Diameter
- Colour - Pearl
- Create stunning designs
- Perfect for Wedding or Geode themed cakes
Ready made Isomalt diamonds - 6mm diameter. Approx 40 per vial. Lots of colours to choose from. A stunning way to bejewel your cakes. Perfect for Wedding cakes or Geode themed cakes.
Ingredients: 100% Isomalt, Colours: E150, E466, E555, E904. Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegan, Gluten Free and Produced in a Nut free enviroment.
Use & Care of Crystal Candy Diamonds
PLEASE NOTE: Diamonds are affected by humidity, so please read the following instructions carefully:
- Edible diamonds are ready to use.
- The diamonds cannot be exposed to air for a long period without protection otehrwise they will go cloudy.
- To protect the diamonds brush each diamond lightly with a clear oil or confectioners glaze.
- This is a sugar product and as such can be affected by humidity or moisture from your hands, which can cause them to cloud over.
- Further, diamonds are made from a low GI sugar and as such are suitable for diabetics.
- Diamonds must be stored in the glass vial container so as not to spoil the clarity.
- Try not to touch them directly with your hands: it is advisable to use tweezers when placing the diamonds onto cakes, biscuits and other foods.
- Place these onto the food at the last minute to avoid exposure to the atmosphere.
- When attaching them to an iced cake use a pin head of melted chocolate or CMC gel (mix CMC with water to form a glue).
- These diamonds are not recommended for use on butter icing or cream due to their high moisture level.
- If the diamonds become cloudy, brushing them lightly with vegetable oil can restore the clarity.