Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery
Karen Davies Mould - Lambeth Accessories
- Lambeth Accessories Mould
- 19 piped accessories
- Including bows, hearts and leaves
- Ideal for use with Karen Davies sugarpaste
- Full instructions on how to use included
- Use with Sugarpaste, Flower paste, Marzipan, Modelling paste
Vintage cake decorating is definitely back in style and this Lambeth Accessories Mould from Karen Davies will help you create an intricate, traditionally piped effect quickly and easily for your decorations.
19 piped accessories including bows hearts and leaves.
A border set is also available in this style.
Instructions for use:
- Shake cornflower into mould. Turn-over and tap out excess.
- Knead paste until smooth and press firmly into the required piece. Ensure the paste is flat at the back and not going over the edges.
- Turn the mould over and flex to release the paste.
- Attach to your cake with edible glue or royal icing.
Before use rinse with warm soapy water and dry with kitchen roll for quick use. Use a mix of Sugarpaste and Flower Paste with the mould, we recommend half and half and lightly dust your mould with cornflour to stop the paste sticking, once you've kneaded the paste in simply bend the flexible mould to get your new design back out. Karen Davies also has her own Sugarpaste that you can use with this mould.
Decorate with edible dusts and colours to enhance your creations. Dusting the inside the mould with edible lustre dusts creates a gorgeous shimmer effect. Mix Rejuvenator Liquid to a range of edible Sugarflair powder colours or lustre dusts to create a paint to decorate your design with.